I have equipment for any size project. I try and stay current as much as possible with the gear I use and I follow where the industry is going. I can shoot projects in both High Definition and 4K. My lighting is transitioning to all LED based which gives tremendous flexibility and requires less power.
I can shoot everything needed whether it is sit down interviews or B-roll in controlled and on the fly shooting conditions.
Contact me (Here) to discuss your needs and budget.
I am open to any affiliate deals with companies that may be interested.
- Sony PXW-FS7 – Super 35mm sensor camera. Records full 4K and 1080p HD, and does variable frame rates (up to 180 fps in HD and 60fps in 4K).
- Sony A7RII – Full Frame mirrorless camera that shoots 42.4Mp stills, 1080p HD, and 4K UHD video.
- Sony A7 – 35mm Full Frame mirrorless still camera and AVCHD 1080p HD.
- Sony RX100 MIII – High end pocket camera that shoots raw stills and XAVCS 1080p HD video
- Lenses – 24-70mm (Sony GM F/2.8), 85mm (Sony GM F/1.4), 50mm (Sony Zeiss F/1.4), 35mm (Sony Zeiss F/1.4), 16-35mm (Sony Zeiss F/4), 50mm (Voigtlander F/1.1), 40mm (Voigtlander F/1.4), 105mm macro (Sigma F/2.8), 28-75mm (Sony F/2.8), and 70-200mm (Sigma F/2.8).
- Audio Technica shotgun microphone with boom pole and one lavalier.
- RODE Link Filmmaker Kit wireless lavalier.
- RODE VideoMicro for B-roll and scratch audio on the A7RII.
- IKAN LED Dual Color Light – Three (3) total for interviews and B-roll.
- IKAN iLED312 – Two (2) dual color on-camera LED lights.
- Rotolight Neo – Two (2) dual color LED portable lights.
- Lowel Light Kit – Two (2) 750w V lights, one Omni 500w light, one 300w light, two 250w Pro lights. (These will be sold off soon so I am not currently using them)
- Atomos Ninja Assassin Monitor and Recorder – HD monitor and 4K recorder.
- Manhattan HD Monitor
- SmallHD DP4 EVF
- Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly
- Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler
- And more
- A camera stabilizer and 4K drone will be coming soon
CURRENT EDITING SYSTEM
Apple iMac Pro – Apple’s top of the line iMac for professional use for video, graphics, and photography.
Apple MacBook Pro Retina – 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive.
Apple MacBook Air – 11 inch Field Laptop for backing up footage – 1.6GHz Core i5, 4GB RAM, 256GB Hard Drive.
Several portable hard drives including a LACIE 2TB Thunderbolt drive to back up HD and 4K footage from XQD cards during shoots.
I use Adobe Creative Cloud for Post Production needs which includes:
- Adobe Premiere CC
After Effects CC
- Lightroom CC
- Encoder CC
- and more