Thames Water Build Over Agreement Online

The real estate search you have done (mentioned above) will tell you, or your client will always be able to tell you if you started on site and discovered the exits. They also need a site plan, a cross-cutting foundation plan and existing and proposed plans. You submit this application online for around £299 or you can do it by post for £343. You need to apply for an authorized agreement if: it has only been a few weeks since the construction work of SW18 began. Demolition and strip-out is almost. Homeowners are responsible for water pipes within their property boundary, which are called feed pipes. Without our permission, your local authority may not provide a building permit certificate. .